Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Neglected Blog...

Once upon a time there was a gal named Val and she had a blog that was a bit neglected! Okay, a LOT neglected. I have a new goal and that is to post at least once a week.

A LOT has happened since I have been here. For one thing, I am now momma to FIVE kiddos. Paxton was born on March 16, 2009 and has been such a sweet and fun baby.

We expected him about 3 weeks early because of my medical history, but he came about a week before that because my fluid was really low. We were scared, but he managed to avoid NICU and has been a really healthy boy! He was only 5 lbs. 8 oz., but now weighs about 10 lbs.! He has a sweet personality and is full of smiles! I can't imagine life without him now!

I'm going to play catch up this week and post every day, if I can, but we'll see if it works in. I have put myself on the list again, but sometimes I don't get around to everything on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment