Thursday, June 4, 2009

He made it!

Here is some video of Kamden at his kindergarten program. This was one of his favorites, I can tell!


My camera battery died before the song that made me bawl, but here are the words to it.

Music and Lyrics by Steve James
© 1997, BMI.

I like being me
And my friends help me see
I'm somebody special
Happy as can be
I feel good inside
When I do what's right
I help my friends and family
I like being me

This year's been a rough one. Kamden's behavior has become more and more defiant at school. There have been sooo many times that I didn't think he'd be participating in Kindergarten graduation. He's so smart, but not everybody can see that because of bad decisions that he makes.

We're working on it! I'm looking forward to having him home all summer and getting him into a positive mode, and then hoping for a better year. He's such a fun and wonderful boy and I'm so glad he's a part of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment