Friday, February 5, 2010

Juggling Act

Recently, Dave and I decided that it's time for me to head back to school. I've been admitted to Utah State University for Summer 2010. I am really excited AND NERVOUS about heading back to school. But EVERYTHING points to it being TIME!

With Dave being away these last 2 weeks, I am more grateful for his help than ever before! AND grateful that I have not started back to school YET! I have learned to juggle, and even how to juggle while juggling. But I haven't mastered juggling while juggling while juggling! Hopefully that skill will come soon, however, because I dare say I will need it!

A few of the balls got dropped while Dave was away, at least for a minute or two, so even juggling while juggling is a skill I am going to have to get better at. I think I have managed to pick up MOST of the pieces, and today's the day to pick up the rest!

GOING TO GET MY MAN TODAY! It's too bad that he has guard tomorrow and the next day, but it will be nice to have him to ourselves tonight! Thanks for all you do Handsome Husband! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment