Friday, March 5, 2010

Interesting Day...

It's been an interesting day...

Paxton managed to lose his balance at just the right second while investigating the dog kennel. He managed to actually get himself stuck with the metal rod that latches the door shut gouged into the roof of his mouth. I had to lift him up to get it out. Oh, those mommy moments we wish we didn't have! I was in a tizzy until I got him settled down, arranged for someone to come sit with kids, and got him in to see our Pediatrician. He's okay, boy did it bleed. I thought we might be headed to Primary Children's for a little while.

We went, as a family, to see The Toothfairy. It was a super cute movie! My kids loved it! The theater wasn't even half full. Kenzington talked right out loud here or there during the movie and we kept shushing her. We sat at the back of the theater so I could easily go out with babies, etc. At one point she said something to me sorta loud and a guy in front of us turned around and said, "Wouldja get that kid outa here please?" Oh, I was not a happy momma! I DID take her out and I talked to her and then we went back in. I kept her as quiet as I could, but I didn't take her out every time she spoke. It was a kid's movie and she was being a kid! As the lights came up I smiled the biggest I could muster and went out of my way to make eye contact with the guy. "Have a nice night!" I said to him. There were a lot of things I would rather have said, but...

Here's hopes for a better day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're blogging again! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete