Friday, March 12, 2010

A Mom's Gotta Do What A Mom's Gotta Do!

 

Paxton had a rough night last night. Today he is wanting me to hold him non-stop. Combine that with the fact that he is almost a year old and walks as well as most 18 month old babies, and you get a momma that needs a break every now and then! The most interesting chores for me to accomplish lately are the dishwasher and laundry changes. I will pick him up and move him away from the dishwasher or whatever and by the time I am back to the dishwasher, Paxton is, too! This morning I forgot to shut the laundry room door before starting the load swap. WHAT WAS I THINKING! Here came trouble, right behind me! In an effort to perform a quick swap and NOT have dog water paddled in or worse yet, dog food eaten, I set him in an empty section of the triple sorter. This proved to be a WONDERFUL solution... THIS time anyway! Next time the hamper will be full, or Paxton won't think it's nearly as fun! I love my sweet boy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! You are good at writing down small moments that might be forgetable...making it a memory forever. This is a good one!

    ReplyDelete