Friday, March 26, 2010

Service Scavenger Hunt

Last night, for RS we had a service night. We assembled lunch kits for Tooele Relief Services and then we went on a service scavenger hunt. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! We didn't have a huge turn-out, but a lot of that was because of other things going on. We did have 2 teams of 5 people for the scavenger hunt part and we grew by 3 people before the night was over. More importantly, we served AND we had fun! Here was the rules and jobs for the night:


Kid Quotes Of The Day for 3-25-09:
Emma- (little girl I watch, as reported by her momma) at the dentist- Dentist "Would you like laughing gas?" Emma- "Will it make me fart?"

Kenz, singing at the top of her lungs- "Tinker-Bells! Tinker-Bells! Tinker all the way!"

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you posted about it...it was really fun! Great activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can give you my address and next time you can knock of that whole list it one fell swoop!!! LOVE the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this! I will be using it for a Personal Progress Young Women activity this week. So thank you.
    -Ashley
    Saratoga Springs

    ReplyDelete