Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Shameless Plug!

As CEO of this ever demanding household, I've been TRYING to do some spring cleaning and getting my house a bit more in order. Much of what time I have spent recently on the computer has been spent trying to get things up and running a bit more smoothly at The Well Functioning Family. Now DON'T LAUGH OUT LOUD! I am NOT claiming that my own family functions well, by any means. But it is a goal for my family to function well, just, as I am sure, you would like YOUR family to function well! This blog was set up as a place for MANY AUTHORS to be able to share tips and advice for raising a family unto the Lord and anything from organization to recipes to parenting advice. If you are interested in authoring there, shoot me an email at valerie@saywhatdesigns.com.

Kid Quotes Of the Day:
Dave was given 1/2 dozen donuts today at school. Holden, who goes to his school, had eaten one before they came home. Dave, holding the box that contained 3 glazed donuts and one donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles, offered me one. I chose the chocolate one, of course. Holden, seeing me choose it, and with frosting still on his face said, "Oh! I had a copy of that donut before we came home!

Kenzington getting out of the tubby this morning noticed her nipples and pointed at one. "Look, Mommy!" She said. "What's that?" I asked. "It's a little mountain!" she said. Too funny.

I don't know if your kiddos watch Phineas and Ferb, but Kenz has been singing all day, "Come home Perry, I'm going to change my name to Larry, Come home Perry, come home!"

1 comment:

  1. so what do you think of my car window? Did you see i gave you credit.

    ReplyDelete