Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And he's OFF!

Okay, so my baby boy is LITTLE for his age. He's 14 months old and weighs about 19 lbs. He's been walking since 11 months and has always looked too little to be doing that! But the best is when he RUNS! He can get his arms pumping pretty hard! Giggling!

Each night after scriptures and prayer, the kids go down the hall to brush their teeth. Once he realizes what they are doing, Paxton wiggles and squirms out of my arms and hauls hiney down the hall, too! Most nights he even will pull the drawer open and reach in for toothpaste and a toothbrush. Other nights he attempts to unroll the toilet paper or get into the potty. Too funny!

The other night, for some reason he was in the kitchen when he realized what was going on. I was on the couch and was SOOOO entertained by his sudden realization and running from the kitchen that I laughed outloud! What's a mom to do other than recreate the scene with camera in hand! So I parked myself in the hallway near the bathroom and had Boston take Paxton back to the kitchen and let him go! Here's the vidz! Too funny! I love that boy!
video

No comments:

Post a Comment