Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Monkey On The Table!

I'm not sure how my baby boy managed to get big enough to do THIS!
Actually, I'm QUITE positive that he, in fact, is NOT big enough to do this. Yet he does anyway! What a little turkey! I can't count the number of times I have removed him from the table! If I scootch the benches in, he doesn't manage to get up there, but instead climbs on the bench attempting and bonks his poor little head over and over on the underside of the table. The only thing that has helped so far, today, is getting him busy with something that is MORE of an adventure for him. Like leaving the bathroom door open so he can paddle in the potty (thanks Kenzi!) or the laundry room door open so he can play in the dog water (thanks Kamden!) OH- I love this boy! And it's a darn good thing I do!

Dear Paxton-
I just want you to know that you are under-age for acting 2. Until you can show me proper id proving that you are, in fact, 2 years old, you are BANNED from acting 2. Consider this a warning!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment