Friday, May 28, 2010

Mush-Brain and Grumpy Girl

Agggh! I just turned in my music assignment for my art class. Glugh! I think I now have mush-brain times 200! Analyzing classical music is SOOOO not my thing. Listing works cited for music I listened to in MLA style is REALLY not my thing. It gets a little complicated when you have a composer that lived centuries ago, a present day recording and performers! Not to mention that all of this, even though I started a week ago, kept me up half the night. Glugh!
AND- I deserve the "Mother Of The Year" award because last night was my turn to tuck the big kids in bed and say prayers with them and I didn't do it. Mostly cuz I thought that Dave did while I was rocking Paxton to sleep. But this morning I discovered that the boys slept with their light on all night and that Kamden actually slept with his glasses on because they were waiting for me to tuck them. Glugh! Oh well. Not much I can do about it now.
Kid Quote of the Day for May 27, 2010
Kenz, "Who wants to go on a ride-bike???" The best part is that Holden got it and started laughing!
Kid Quote of the Day for May 24, 2010
This day was my birthday and we went to dinner at Applebee's. Dave and I had discussed that some trees and plants I had ordered online would be my birthday gift this year and that the kids would help me plant when the trees arrived. BUT- we didn't really discuss this with the kids I guess. 15 or so minutes into dinner, Holden got up from his seat and quietly came over to me and asked, "Mom, are you mad I didn't get you a present for your birthday?" It was the sweetest thing and made my heart melt! What a cutie-pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment