Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lunch with Favorite Friends!

Saturday I had the rare opportunity to have lunch with 2 of my favorite people, Charloe and Jan. I also had the opportunity (but this one is NOT rare at all!) of having lunch with 5 of my other favorite people who, much to my dismay, tagged along. Charloe and Jan were both very helpful with the kids, who all, amazingly, behaved rather well.

I've decided that we SHOULD have found a way to get Micah there with us, too, because then we'd at least have some photos of all of us together and EVEN some photos of our yummy Cafe' Rio food and MAYBE even a critique of the food for all of you to enjoy! Micah, next time, girl!

We also walked through the venders at a home-school conference Charloe and Jan were attending. My kids enjoyed that a lot because we purchased some cool magnet blocks and checked out an online piano program that was fun for them. Shhh, don't tell ANY of them these items were educational! Giggling.

Anyway, I HAD my camera with me, but Mr. Wiggle-Boy Paxton prevented it's use. I only wish we'd had more time to visit and enjoy each others' company. But I know that no matter how much time we'd had, it wouldn't have been enough! Thanks for a fun day, ladies, and for all the help with my turkeys! We need to do it again sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. Golly, ANY excuse to take pictures! But I probably would have insisted we eat dessert at Leatherby's...best caramel on earth! Wish I could have joined you. Sounds like a fun crowd for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun couple of hours Valerie! You have very nice kids and it was fun to see all of you. Glad you enjoyed the homeschooling fair. Let's do it again (at least the lunch and visiting part) very soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete