Monday, August 16, 2010

Hall Bathroom redux!

So- it started out as a "Let's FINALLY change out these nasty towel bars!" and sorta turned into a "Let's finally paint and DECORATE this ridiculous bathroom!"

Part of what took us so long to get to decorating this room in our home is the strange orange color of the bowl sink. I never EVER would have chosen it, but I've learned to sorta love it anyway! But it definitely is the boss of what we do with the rest of the room!


I think it turned out pretty cute! A few changes still to be made- the small hand towel is begging to be turquoise as well and I ran out of ribbon to tie around it. I need to put some photos in those little wave frames near the sink. Lastly, the trim and closet doors need a fresh coat of white paint to cover up the dark sage green that was applied by the previous homeowners in such an unfortunate fashion. I can't wait to have it FINISHED, but I couldn't wait to take pics of how far we've come! Thanks Handsome Husband for helping me paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment