Friday, October 1, 2010

Catch-up

Life has been crazy- I haven't made time to blog in the longest while. I still don't have any time to spare, but I'm going to do it anyway!

About a week and a half ago I had my wisdom teeth removed. Uck! One of them flipped into my throat and scared the dentist half to death! I casually sat up and turned to the side, coughed it into my hand, and handed it to the dentist. No big deal. I have done amazingly well- advil has been enough for the pain. I even went to class that night. Just a little bit of jaw pain and a groudy taste in my mouth . Thank goodness that's mostly done with.

School has been going well. I'm managing to stay MOSTLY on top of things and I'm pulling straight A grades so far. I'm actually ENJOYING stats class for the most part because I GET IT.

I'm excited for general conference this weekend! I can't wait to hear the prophet speak! You can listen to, by going to the new LDS General Conference Website. We are so blessed to be able to hear what our Father in Heaven wants us to know.

Life has felt overwhelming to me at times lately. Mostly because I've had no appetite, (even before my wisdom teeth, but let's face it, that didn't help!) and a bit of insomnia. I just can't shut my brain off at night! The combo makes for a grumpy momma! I'll explain this a little more soon, but I've had a lot on my mind. Things are getting a little bit better, thankfully.

Tonight I am taking Boston and some friends to The Olive Garden for dinner in early celebration of her TWELFTH birthday which is Monday. How on earth did my girl get to be so old? She'll be joining the Young Women in the High Heel Hallway! She's such an amazing girl and I'm so lucky that I get to be her momma! She wanted to do her party early because she's hoping to have a part in the Missoula Children's Theatre play next week. The boys are trying out as well, wish them all luck!

The boys recently started piano lessons and Kenzi, after much begging, started dance class and LOVES it. Boston is taking a break from swim team for a while, but is still doing orchestra and is about to start early morning math club.

Busy busy busy, but good. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family and good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment