Life has been good. REALLY CRAZY, but good. As always, I am overwhelmed with the countless blessings in my life that have allowed me to somehow keep up with it all. Here's a list of a few of them:
- My Handsome Husband- I love you Sir! I know it is often stressful around here, but we're a pretty dynamic duo and with you by my side, we somehow manage to be able to take on the world. I don't know what I would do without you! Love you!
- Boston Danielle- I look at you, sis, and I'm the proudest mom ever! You're pretty responsible and helpful for a twelve year old. I know sometimes it's hard on you to have life be so crazy around here, but you've been super tough and a super big help. I love ya!
- Mom- When I first suggested you should move here, I thought it was to help you. Now I know first hand it was to help me. I know sometimes it feels like we need to make an appointment with each other in order to find time to catch up. But I love that you are usually just downstairs and that you are always willing to weed vinyl, watch kiddos, or make the occasional pancakes and eggies. You're still one of my heroes! Love you!
- TIVO- When I have reached the rare moment when I need to sit still and chill, you have those couple of shows that can make me LAUGH like nothing else ready to go for me. When it's time for bed and it's long past 10, I can count on you to show me the 10 o'clock news and let me skip the commercials so I can turn my brain off and sleep. I'm a better mom because of you! Love ya!
- The Mormon Channel- Thanks for inspiring me, uplifting me, and helping me think outside of my house! I will forever be a better person because of you. I can only stomach so much Mo-Tab, but you never take it personal when I flip to LDS radio for a few to get me through.
- The LORD- You are always finding ways to make me equal to the call! My best really wouldn't be anywhere close to good enough, but you really do make up the difference as we go, not just all at the end. I'm so grateful for the promptings you send my way. You trust me with a lot and I'm grateful for opportunities to be the messenger sometimes and help spread your love and service to others. I love you!
Is it okay if I don't get my hmm-hmms wet yet?